Our Career Village is a perfect place for Diana Initiative attendees to obtain personalized advice for professional development.
Available professional opportunities range from resume reviews to in-person interviews with corporate representatives. All activities in the Career Village require sign-up at Registration. When you pick up your Conference Badge at Registration, you will be able to sign up for an available time slot for the particular activity you are interested in.
Open Hours: 9am – 6pm both Friday and Saturday
Location: Mesquite 2 (First Floor)
Village Activities include:
• Resume Reviews, LinkedIn Profile Reviews, Mock Interviews (30 minute appointment)
• Meeting with Corporate Representatives (30 minute appointment)
• Graduate School Application Discussion (15 minute appointment)
The Career Village Volunteers are here to help you succeed in your career. To get the most of your appointment please bring with you:
• A paper copy of your resume and/or your laptop for a professional to review and discuss with you
• Questions regarding non-technical interviews
Companies with representatives on site in the Career Village include (but not limited to): Starbucks, Nordstrom, and more