We are excited to announce that the Maker Village will be at the Diana Initiative again this year!
There will be maker events at both the virtual and in-person events.
Thank you to our sponsor
For more details about all of the workshops (including code and other useful items) you can [view the maker village website].
Things to do in the village
- Learn to solder
- “Stitch & Bi**H” hangout area
- Sticker exchange table
- Electronic Badge upgrade [purchase DIY electronic badge kit]
- [Surface Mounted Device (SMD) workshop]
- Two classes of 25 using a custom kit for a small fee [purchase a kit]
- You MUST buy your workshop kit in advance, and for the day you plan to attend.
- After the event if there are kits left we will sell them with the option to ship, but not until after the final class
- 10am PDT Tinkercad Circuits
- 11am PDT Soldering Demo 1
- 12PM PDT EasyEDA
- 1pm PDT Soldering demo 2
- 3pm PDT Soldering Demo 3
- 4pm Soldering Demo 1