Join us for a mini, virtual conference stream hosted and supported by The Blind Hacker and Dead Pixel Sec on their Twitch Channel.
WHEN: Leap Day (29 Feb 2020); 12 hours starting at 11am Eastern (8am Pacific / 4pm UTC)
WHERE: [Twitch channel for The Blind Hacker]
WHAT: Speakers and presenters from around the globe will be chatting – might be a mini conference talk, or perhaps a personal perspective about The Diana Initiative, or maybe even a panel discussion covering some of the topics near and dear to our hearts.
WHO: Anyone is welcome to attend our event. As with our in-person conference, we ask that all attendees adhere to our [Code of Conduct].
WHY: We’re trying to raise awareness and funds for our 2020 event in Las Vegas. Come, watch the stream, learn about Diana Initiative, [donate] if you feel compelled, etc.
Start times are listed as [Pacific / Eastern / UTC]
- [08:00 / 11:00 / 16:00]
- Keynote presented by Cheryl @3ncr1pt3d
History and overview of The Diana Initiative
- [09:00 / 12:00 / 17:00]
- “How to Dockerize a Tool (for beginners)” presented by Tobias @lordsaibat
- [10:00 / 13:00 / 18:00]
- “Introduction to the hands-on CTF for the day” presented by Marcelle @marcellelee
- [11:00 / 14:00 / 19:00]
- “A history of least privilege in unix relatives, from Multics to Kubernetes” presented by Murph
For deep kernel nerds to trace the history of kernel additions that enabled process isolation.
- [12:00 / 15:00 / 20:00]
- “The Unspoken Side of OSINT” presented by CyberViking @TheCyberViking
- [13:00 / 16:00 / 21:00]
- “Jekyll and Hyde: The Dark and Light of the Security Professional Image” presented by Michale Jenks @ExiledAtraidez
- [14:00 / 17:00 / 22:00]
- Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition panel featuring Charity @CharCharBonkles; Ryan @theRealFr13nd; Bobby @bobthehackr; Nathaniel @ModChurch; Andrew @capnspacehook
- [15:00 / 18:00 / 23:00]
- “Hackers’ Rights” presented by Chloé @ChloeMessdaghi
- [16:00 / 19:00 / 00:00]
- “Data Analysis – the difficulties in striking the balance between protecting the data, but *still* having usable data” presented by Deveeshree Nayak
- [17:00 / 20:00 / 01:00]
- “Writing Tips & Tricks” presented by Karen @GeekmomK
- [18:00 / 21:00 / 02:00]
- Resume & Interview Tips & Tricks panel featuring Carlota @carlotasage and Nicole @CircuitSwan
- [19:00 / 22:00 / 03:00]
- “Coverage-guided, Structured Data Fuzzing with pfp, 010 Editor Templates, and libfuzzer” presented by James Johnson @d0c_s4vage
- [20:00 / 23:00 / 04:00]
- Wrap up with The Blind Hacker