We are a non profit organization hosting our fifth annual infosec conference committed to helping all those underrepresented in the Information Security industry. Our next conference will be held virtually on July 16 and 17, 2021.
We put effort into making our event focus on some of the most-underrepresented and marginalized people, but we want to “elevate, inspire and support” all underrepresented genders, sexualities, races and cultures in Information Security.
The Diana Initiative features two full days of four speaker tracks, fully expanded villages with hands-on workshops, and a women-led Capture the Flag event.
This year our theme is “Spark A Journey.” Our discussions will focus on emphasizing the ability in each of us to spark many journeys, and how we can be an inspiration and driving force for increasing representation in cybersecurity – whether gender, race, sexuality, skill level and neurodiversity.
More information about our organization and conference can be found at https://www.dianainitiative.org
This year our conference will take place in Hopin virtual conference platform at https://tickets.dianainitiative.org and we offer free limited tickets to teens, students, unemployed and veterans.
We will be hosting three main speaking tracks, a career village track, multiple workshops, partners and villages sessions including :
- Four outstanding Keynotes speakers https://www.dianainitiative.org/keynotes/
- CISO and leader panel of four esteemed CISO and leaders: https://www.dianainitiative.org/ciso/
- Career village : https://www.dianainitiative.org/career-village/
- Capture the Flag village and challenges : https://www.dianainitiative.org/capture-the-flag-village/
- Lockpick village workshop: https://www.dianainitiative.org/event-activities/lockpick-village/
- Teen village : https://www.dianainitiative.org/teen-village/
- IoT village : https://www.dianainitiative.org/internet-of-things-iot-village/
- Soldering village :: https://www.dianainitiative.org/soldering-village-2021/
- Mental health village
- Networking: – We will offer 1:1 networking as part of the virtual conference platform. That feature will connect on demand an attendee with another random attendee for a five-minute video call before moving on to the next. We encourage all to participate in 1:1 Networking.
- EXPO-HALL – We will provide an area that will give our attendees to meet all our sponsors, community supporters, non-profits, and organizations that we enjoy working with. Attendees can chat with them in their booths during their posted times and/or watch information about what they do in their booth directly – also look for the #hiring #jobs #swag and #raffle tags!
If you are interested in supporting our event, we are accepting and encouraging volunteers, sponsors and media partners to apply.
If you are or know reporters, podcasters, or bloggers who would like to cover our 2021 event, please reach out to our media relations group for complimentary media pass info at email@example.com.
If you know professors or teachers who are interested in streaming specific talks or sessions into their classroom, let us know as well!