We all love learning things, but we want to hang out too!
You are always welcome to join the “Networking” area of Hopin, if others have joined it will pair you up for a quick chat.
We have also set two times aside specifically to encourage you to meet fellow attendees (and volunteers and staff and speakers!)
July 17, 2021
7:30am – 8:30am Saturday
6:00pm (after closing keynote) to 7:00pm Saturday
We encourage you to make and bring a drink with you (suggested not required!)
Picture from Sabel Blanco
How about a Mimosa?
- 2 parts bubbly citrus soda or water (such as sprite or 7up or orange seltzer water)
- 1 part orange juice
- garnish with a nice piece of fruit
- use bubbly wine (such as champagne) instead of soda
If orange is not your thing how about an Irish coffee?
Picture from Fábio Alves
- 1 cup coffee
- 1 spoonful sweetener (brown sugar traditionally but substitute as desired, such as with maple syrup!)
- top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings
- Add an ounce of whisky (or substitute Irish cream like Bailey’s)