Help support the leaders of tomorrow!
The [2022 sponsorship prospectus] for the Diana Initiative 2022 Conference is available now. The Diana Initiative is a 501(c)3 public charity dedicated to supporting under-represented individuals in tech and diversity.
We estimate over 1000 attendees will explore the conference this year.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
★ Two speaker tracks
★ Lock picking village
★ Career village
★ Maker village
★ Capture The Flag
- Unlimited Silver – 4 tickets $4,000
- Unlimited Bronze- 2 tickets $2,000
- Unlimited Super Ally – 1 ticket $1,000
What do you get?
- Company logo and link on sponsor page https://www.dianainitiative.org/sponsor/sponsors-2022/
- Company logo on our sponsor board (digital and in person)
- Social media (linkedin and twitter) shout outs
- Opening ceremony recognition
- You can send recruiters to help in career village (resume review)
- You can have your job board and some named specific roles posted on our job board which appears on our website, gets pushed in our newsletter, and will get promoted in Career Village
Why Partner with Us?
★ Corporate Responsibility
Increasingly, potential customers and employees incorporate an organization’s approach to corporate responsibility when making decisions. By partnering with The Diana Initiative, sponsors signal that they align with our core mission of increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the information security profession.
★ Promotional Materials
We include all partner logos on our website as well as recognize all partners on social media and at the opening ceremonies. Additional promotional opportunities are available based on Partner Level described in more detail in the full Prospectus.
★ Conference Tickets
All Partner Levels include at least one conference ticket. Depending on the level, a partner may receive additional tickets. By interacting with attendees as peers and community members, Partners gain valuable name recognition, unique networking opportunities, and hiring potential.
★ Tax Deductibility
Because The Diana Initiative is a 501c3 non-profit, donations are tax deductible.
Sponsorship FAQ: https://www.dianainitiative.org/about/faqs/#sponsor
Are we able to get the attendee list beforehand to curate emails to share about what we’re doing?
As we are a community-driven Information Security event we take our attendees’ privacy seriously, as they have high expectations. We do not provide email lists of our attendees to anyone. At your sponsor booth you can certainly encourage people to sign up to your mailing list in exchange for swag or other benefits. If you choose to host a contest or session, that is likely to be even more impactful for collecting contact information from attendees.
Interested in our demographics?
While all Sponsorship applications are appreciated, we reserve the right to refuse any application.