We thrive thanks to the help of our volunteers!
Volunteering at Diana Initiative could include:
- >> Set up of rooms and event spaces
- >> Assisting with registration
- >> Supporting the various villages
- >> Manage merchandise sales
- >> Providing Safety/Security
- >> Be a Speaker host
- >> Run social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- >> Managing the parties
- >> Floaters and Roamers to help out staff and village organizers
- and more!
Interested in helping out, either in one of the listed areas, or some other way? You can complete our [General Volunteer Sign-Up Form] or the [Mentor Volunteer Sign-Up Form], and we’ll be in touch with more information.
Volunteers must be over the age of 18. By helping us out for at least 4 hours during the event, you will receive an entry badge for the event, a Volunteer shirt, and the appreciation of our staff.