We thrive thanks to the help of our volunteers!
So you had a great time attending or speaking at our event? And now you want to foster that good vibe and strong community? Then we could use your help!
Volunteering at the Diana Initiative could include:
- Set up of rooms and event spaces
- Assisting with registration
- Supporting the various villages
- Manage swag distribution
- Providing Safety/Security
- Be a Room or Speaker host
- Run social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Managing the parties
- Floaters and Roamers to help out staff and village organizers
- and more!
Interested in helping out? Please complete our [Volunteer Sign-Up Form] and we’ll be in touch closer to next year’s event.
Certain Staff positions may open up during the year as well. If you have skills in Marketing, Logistics, Tech Support, Sponsorship Management, or another area related to large event planning, and you want to join our staff, watch this space for job descriptions and instructions on how to apply.