We thrive thanks to the help of our volunteers!
Due to an overwhelming response, signups for 2019 volunteers has been closed as of 16 July. Thank you to everyone who is willing to give up some of their Hacker Summer Camp to help us out!
Volunteering at Diana Initiative could include:
- >> Set up of rooms and event spaces
- >> Assisting with registration
- >> Supporting the various villages
- >> Manage merchandise sales
- >> Providing Safety/Security
- >> Be a Speaker host
- >> Run social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- >> Managing the parties
- >> Floaters and Roamers to help out staff and village organizers
- and more!
Don’t see the perfect opportunity? Just reach out to [firstname.lastname@example.org] and we’ll see where your skills and passions fit in.
Volunteers must be over the age of 18. By helping us out for at least 4 hours during the event, you will receive an entry badge for the event, a Volunteer shirt, and the appreciation of our staff.
If you’re ready to help during our 2019 event, please [complete this form], and a member of our team will be in contact with you soon.