We thrive, thanks to the help of our volunteers!
So you had a great time attending or speaking at our event? And now you want to foster those good vibes and help build a stronger community? We could use your help!
Certain positions may open up during the year. If you have skills in Marketing, Logistics, Tech Support, Sponsorship Management, or another area related to large event planning, and you want to join our staff, watch this space below for job descriptions and instructions on how to apply.
Open Staff Positions:
- Volunteer Co-Co-Lead (In Person)
- Registration co-Lead (In Person)
- Speaker Mentors (Virtual)
- Student Mentors (Virtual)
- Student Scholarship reviewers (Virtual)
- Entertainment (Games night) In-Person
- Entertainment (Games night) Virtual
- Website team deputy (Virtual)
Position: General Volunteer
Volunteering at the Diana Initiative can include:
- Set up of rooms and event spaces
- Assisting with registration
- Supporting the various villages
- Manage swag distribution
- Providing Safety/Security
- Be a Room or Speaker host
- Run social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Managing the parties
- Floaters and Roamers to help out staff and village organizers
- and more!
Interested in volunteering? Please complete our volunteer form and we’ll be in touch closer to the event time frame.