The Diana Initiative
When: August 9-10, 2018
Where: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
Registration Will Open Soon!
On Thursday August 9th and Friday 10th 2018, The Diana Initiative will host a two day conference celebrating diversity, women in InfoSec, and how to pursue a career in information security and technology. The Diana Initiative 2018 theme is “Hacker Family: Our Diversity Unifies Us.”
Our mission is to:
- Encourage diversity and support women who want to pursue careers in information security
- Promote diverse and supportive workplaces.
- Help change workplace cultures.
We want to give attendees the opportunity to network and collaborate, because there is a sense of empowerment and validation in shared experiences. This will be a casual, relaxed space where everyone is welcome. Come “Meet a Mentor”. We believe in the value of nurturing talent within our community, and mentoring is one of the best ways to give back. Be inspired by our speakers who will share their experiences in the field and their insights. We’ll have some fun events, great conversations, and hopefully launch a career or two. Join us!
- If you would like to give a talk at our event our cfp submission check our cfp page for tips and details!
- If you have questions, email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to set up a time to talk!
Our code of Conduct and inclusion policies can be found here.
Our archives can be found here
The Diana Initiative is a non-profit corporation registered in Las Vegas Nevada, and is exempt from tax under 501(c)3. Any donations that were made after July 17, 2017 are tax deductible.