The 2023 sponsorship prospectus for the Diana Initiative 2023 Conference will be available soon!
The Diana Initiative is a 501(c)3 public charity dedicated to creating a more inclusive information security industry.
2023 Event Profile
Monday August 7, 2023
The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa
We estimate over 400 attendees will explore the conference this year.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
★ Two speaker tracks
★ Maker village
★ Career village
★ Career Fair
Sponsorship Quick Comparison
What does sponsorship include?
- Company logo and link on sponsor page
- Company logo on our printed welcome board at Registration*
- Social media (linkedin and mastadon) shout out
- You can send recruiters to help in career village (resume review and mock interviews) limited spots, first come
- You can link to your job board or specific jobs on our Career Village Sponsor Jobs Board which appears on our website, gets pushed in our newsletter, and will get promoted in Career Village.
Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Rainbow
- Opening ceremony recognition – get recognized during our opening ceremony. During our Keynote none of our Villages or activities are open so most of our attendees will be there!
- Logo on all printed signs*
- Logo on volunteer shirts*
- Get a discount on add-on sponsorships
Diamond, Platinum, and Gold
- Career Fair Table – New! get a 6’x30″ table in our Career Fair room – staff it between 10am and 5pm to chat with attendees about open roles and collect resumes. There is not private space for interviews at this time.
- Rainbow and Silver can buy some of the additional limited tables available.
- Sponsor Table – Instead of an expo room, we embed you directly into the hallway at a 6’x30″ table outside of our talks and villages to maximize visibility to and interaction with attendees.
*must sign by June 1, 2023 for print due date
Why Partner with Us?
★ Corporate Responsibility
Potential customers, employees, and investors often consider an organization’s philosophy on corporate responsibility when making decisions.
By partnering with The Diana Initiative, sponsors confirm their alignment with our core mission of increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the Information Security profession.
★ Brand Recognition
We proudly promote all Partner’s logos on our website and in our event. We recognize and thank allPartners on social media and at opening ceremonies. We offer other promotional opportunities based on Partner Level as described below.
★ Conference Tickets
All Partner Levels include at least one conference pass. By interacting with attendees as peers and community members, Partners gain valuable name recognition, unique networking opportunities and insight to potential hires.
Sponsorship FAQ: https://www.dianainitiative.org/about/faqs/#sponsor
Are we able to get the attendee list beforehand to curate emails to share about what we’re doing?
As we are a community-driven Information Security event we take our attendees’ privacy seriously, as they have high expectations. We do not provide email lists of our attendees to anyone. At your sponsor booth you can certainly encourage people to sign up to your mailing list in exchange for swag or other benefits. If you choose to host a contest or session, that is likely to be even more impactful for collecting contact information from attendees.
Interested in our demographics?
2022 Attendee Demographics
While all Sponsorship applications are appreciated, we reserve the right to refuse any application.