Due to continued increased awareness of COVID-19 and the risk it poses to our participants, family and friends, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel the physical aspects of The Diana Initiative 2021. However, instead of cancelling the conference entirely, we’ve decided to go virtual. Details on the virtual aspect of our event will be released as soon as they are available.

We don’t want anyone placed in harm’s way. There is no way of knowing if the travel and gathering restrictions currently active in the United States and Nevada will remain in effect, or if they will conclude by the time August rolls around.

The best way to avoid spreading the COVID-19 infection is to follow [CDC guidelines], which means avoiding large gatherings, including events like ours.

We appreciate your support and look forward to bringing you a wonderful virtual event this summer. Watch this space for updates, FAQ’s, and more as this situation evolves.